- Why don’t I just go with the cheapest hosting?
- Are there any hidden costs, or setup fees?
- Can I order even though I do not live in the US?
- Can I upgrade my plan or features later?
- How do I signup for hosting with Simple Source Solutions?
- How long after I sign up can I start building my site?
- Is it a problem if I’m not in the US?
Cloud Server Management
- Common SSH Commands – Linux Shell Commands
- Changing Server Hostname
- cPanel: Unactive License File
- How to Register Name Servers
- Migrating Accounts to your server
- Registering Custom Nameservers for a getsimple.net Registered Domain
- What Might Cause My Cloud Server to go Offline?
- No Control Panel server management
- Do you offer password protected directories?
- Protecting Yourself Against Viruses & Data Loss
- Phishing – Protect your Identity and Finances
- How can I download a backup of my site?
- Will I have access to update my pages any time?
- Will I be able to check my emails when I am away from my home/office computer?
- What if my site breaks your Terms of Service?
- What does the green address bar do?
- Info needed when ordering SSL certificates
- What is a CSR?
- Do I need technical expertise to set up an SSL certificate on my web site?
- Can I upgrade my SSL Certificate?
- I changed web servers and my certificate no longer works. Can I get the certificate reissued?
- Do SSL certificates work in all web browsers?